Sunday, May 27, 2012
5:59 AM | Posted by Amanda Wesley
'Ello my lovelies! Did you notice anything different here yet? I love going to the spa, hair stylist, and local graphic artist and getting a makeover, don't you?
These last few weeks have been a little bit hectic here at Behind the Rows and I hope you are all doing well. As you can see, there has been a bit of reconstruction going on. I would like to take this moment to thank my surgeon, Cierra at Blogovation Design, for a little bit of nip and tuck. I would also like to thank all of you, my beautiful stalkers, for being there for the first steps in this little adventure.
To show my heart felt appreciation I am going to post this giveaway. Free stuff! Oh, you know you wanna! The great part? The more people you send this way, the more chances to win. I plan on filling a flat rate postal box full of book related goodies along with a tshirt and book with signed post card.
If you can't see the rafflecopter doo-hickey below, just click on the actual link to this post and it should appear. As always... I less than three all of you and never forget that you are the driving force behind everything I do here! ~Amanda
P.S. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Amanda Wesley
- Book Tour: Suspending Reality By Kelly Rimmer
- A makeover and a giveaway
- Crushed Seraphim Birthday Bash!
- Book Tour: The Forbidden Claim by Kelly Gendron wi...
- Guest Post by Lisa Begin-Kruysman
- Book Feature: Full Snow Moon by Lisa Begin-Kruysma...
- Breast Cancer Awareness giveaway by Mimi Jean Pamf...
- Book Feature: Barefoot Girls by Tara McTiernan wit...
- Review: The Girl's Guide to Dating Zombies by Lynn...
- Guestpost by Pavarti Tyler
- Video Flash Mob for Inhale by Kendall Grey
- ▼ May (11)